Thursday, March 31, 2016

NetUS-Bee



Lotharek has done it again!

I've just received my latest gadget from Lotharek, the NetUSBee. This awesome piece of hardware slots into the ST's expansion port to provide the option for fast ethernet networking and two modern USB ports.

I've connected a USB mouse (worked a treat) but sadly, at the moment, there are no more USB devices to use. I hope this changes soon because the potential is huge. Using a modern mouse is nice but I'm really looking forward to getting the ST connected to my home network. I've already been able to access my FTP file server. Later, I shall attempt to configure STinG and get my Atari ST on the internet using CAB - so wish me luck!

I look forward to future drivers getting more out of this. NetUSBee is a fantastic product and built like a tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment