Monday, July 03, 2017

Flappy Bird



The world's gone mad!

I always said I wouldn't do it... but... here we are!! Yes, the most annoying game has arrived on the Atari ST and I've played it. Well, tried to as I managed about 30 minutes before I felt like throwing the joystick out my bedroom window. The animation, above, is just a slice of the hell I went through. I hope y'all have a giggle at my pain - it wasn't fun whatsoever lol

Well, I will say one thing about this maddening game, it looks great as it torments you. The graphics are bright and colourful plus it's running in 1VBL which means the scrolling is ultra-smooth. However, I just don't get it so I'm left wondering why the entire world appears to be in love with this flappy little flyer? What are they seeing that I'm not? Or is it me? :o

I never reached a point where I started to appreciate or enjoy this game. I simply hate Flappy Bird so much!!!!

Those who feel brave (or IMHO foolish) can grab the download from the AtariMania website.

No comments:

Post a Comment